How to add an email address to your safe senders list in Hotmail
Hotmail is one of the oldest and simplest email site which offers different services to the users making their email work easy. It provides secured mailing services to the users which makes it convenient for them to work.
In the Hotmail, users have a safe senders list in which they can add the senders to whom they communicate frequently. This makes it very easy and convenient for them to manage their email related work and communicate easily.get solution from hotmail technical support number
In order to do so, users are required to go through the given steps
- Open your Hotmail account
- Enter username and password
- Click on the options tab
- Under the junk email option, select the safe and blocked sender
- Click on the safe senders option
- Enter the email address
- Select add to list option
- See if all the right boxes are checked to ensure its operational
Users need to call on the Hotmail customer service number where they can get connected to the experts and discuss their requirement for getting the email address in the safe senders list.
Hotmail is beneficial in many ways, users can also get to know about how can users connect two Hotmail accounts.
In order to connect two Hotmail accounts, users are required to go through the given steps
- Select the file option
- In the account information section, select add account
- Click on the email account button
- Type your name and email address in the space given
- Select next to get connected and validate your credentials
After going thoroughly with these steps, users will be able to get the two accounts connected and work easily to increase the pace. This will help the users to communicate with multiple users easily. Users can also call on the Hotmail toll free number and interact with the experts to get their work done.